Cuyahoga County Natural Resources Assistance Council
Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program
The Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program helps to fund the preservation of open spaces, sensitive ecological areas, and stream corridors. The Natural Resources Assistance Council (NRAC) is responsible for implementing the program in Cuyahoga County, evaluating and selecting projects for financial assistance.
- January 26, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
- Watershed Stewardship Center at West Creek
2277 West Ridgewood Drive
Parma, OH 44134
New OPWC Representative
- Lou Mascari retired on January 15, 2016.
- The OPWC has temporarily assigned Ms. Linda Bailiff as the District 1 Representative. Linda can be reached by phone at (614) 644-1823 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Year 10
- House Bill 497 appropriated $37.5 million for Program Year 10 of the Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program. Cuyahoga County's allocation for Round 10 is $3.39 million, plus there is a carryover balance of $1,006,282. The total available is $4,330,986. Applications are due by Friday, October 23, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
- Round 10 Final Project Rankings (PDF)
- Round 10 Preliminary Project Rankings
- Round 10 Requests
- Round 10 Manual (PDF)
- State Application
- Round 10 Application Supplement (MS Word)
- Cuyahoga County Council Resolution of Support (MS Word)
- Glossary of Terms
- ODOT Pre-Qualified Appraisers (PDF)
- Round 10 Schedule
- Membership Roster
- This presentation was made at the NRAC applicant workshops in July 2015 and is available for downloading (PDF).
- Round 9 (2015) Projects
- Round 8 (2014) Projects
- Round 7 (2012) Projects
- Round 6 (2010) Projects
- Round 5 (2009) Projects
- Round 4 (2006) Projects
- Round 3 (2004) Projects
- Round 2 (2003) Projects
- Round 1 (2002) Projects