Cuyahoga County Natural Resources Assistance Council
Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program
The Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program helps to fund the preservation of open spaces, sensitive ecological areas, and stream corridors. The District One Natural Resources Assistance Council administers the program in Cuyahoga County.
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Watershed Stewardship Center at West Creek
2277 West Ridgewood Drive
Parma, OH 44134
Program Year 10
- House Bill 497 appropriated $37.5 million for Program Year 10 of the Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program. Cuyahoga County's allocation for Round 10 is $3.39 million, plus there is a carryover balance of $997,215. The total available is $4.33 million. Check back here for updates on the schedule and application materials.
Program Year 9
- This round's allocation amount is $3,591,322. There are many policy changes for Program Year 9, including a new preliminary screening procedure and eligibility checklist.
- Round 9 Project Recommendations
- Round 9 Final Project Rankings (PDF)
- Round 9 Preliminary Project Rankings (PDF)
- Round 9 Requests
- Round 9 Manual (PDF)
- State Application
- Round 9 Application Supplement (MS Word)
- Cuyahoga County Council Resolution of Support (MS Word)
- ODOT Pre-Qualified Appraisers (PDF)
- Glossary of Terms
- Round 9 Schedule
- Membership Roster
- This presentation was made at the NRAC applicant workshop on October 15, 2014 and is available for downloading (PDF).
- Round 8 (2014) Projects
- Round 7 (2012) Projects
- Round 6 (2010) Projects
- Round 5 (2009) Projects
- Round 4 (2006) Projects
- Round 3 (2004) Projects
- Round 2 (2003) Projects
- Round 1 (2002) Projects