Cuyahoga County Natural Resources Assistance Council
Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- Watershed Stewardship Center at West Creek in Parma
Program Year 8
The Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program helps to fund preservation of open spaces, sensitive ecological areas, and stream corridors. The allocation amount is $3,536,258. There are many policy changes for Program Year 8, including a new category for bonus points.
- Round 8 Rankings
- Round 8 Requests
- Round 8 Manual (PDF)
- State Application
- Round 8 Application Supplement (MS Word)
- Cuyahoga County Council Resolution of Support (MS Word)
- ODOT Pre-Qualified Appraisers (PDF)
- Round 8 Schedule
- Membership Roster
This presentation was made at the NRAC applicant workshop on October 31, 2013 and is available for downloading (PDF).
- Round 7 (2012) Projects
- Round 6 (2010) Projects
- Round 5 (2009) Projects
- Round 4 (2006) Projects
- Round 3 (2004) Projects
- Round 2 (2003) Projects
- Round 1 (2002) Projects